[AusNOG] ICANN Meeting in Sydney: 21-26 June

Save Vocea save.vocea at icann.org
Thu May 7 15:03:19 EST 2009

Dear AusNOGer's,

I've been following the list for some time but this probably is my first post.

Just a friendly reminder that ICANN will hold its 35th Meeting in Sydney from 21-26 June 2009 at the Hilton Sydney Hotel.
Participation is free to anyone with an interest but they'll need to register to physically attend any session.

Visit http://syd.icann.org/ for more information, draft meeting schedules and the link to register.

The ICANN community will certainly welcome participation from the AusNOG community and I look forward to meeting many of you at this meeting.

Regards,
Save
--
Savenaca Vocea