[AusNOG] Web filter a runaway success: Exetel

Mark Newton newton at internode.com.au
Tue May 5 23:43:24 EST 2009

On 05/05/2009, at 9:12 PM, Anthony Spruce wrote:

> It's a case of hoping that the whole Filter get's thrown out, and that
> they decide to finally bring us into the 21st century with regards to
> our Rights and Laws

On that note:
http://www.humanrightsconsultation.gov.au

This is a traveling road show.  Was in Adelaide a couple of weeks ago,
is running throughout cities and regional centres across the country.

Attendance is recommended (I went to the Adelaide event).  Before
you go, get a copy of this and read it:
http://www.dymocks.com.au/ProductDetails/ProductDetail.aspx?R=9781741666823

Yes, this is off-topic.  Vendors are bad and often provide bugs which
break your network.  There you go, back on topic :-)

   - mark

Mark Newton                               Email:  newton at internode.com.au
  (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:
newton at atdot.dotat.org  (H)
Internode Pty Ltd                         Desk:   +61-8-82282999