[AusNOG] Septimus Roe, WA peering point?

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Tue Mar 31 11:19:20 EST 2009

Tom,
I'm not familar with the site, but if you've got a fibre circuit
terminating there, then presumably there's something connected to it?
If so, can you try from "the other side"?

Is it a CSIRO circuit or AARNET?   I'd suggest seeing if someone from
AARNET knows.

MMC

On 31/03/2009, at 8:46 AM, <Tom.Minchin at csiro.au>
<Tom.Minchin at csiro.au> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
>  Does anyone have access to (or can tell me who to ask for access
> to) the Septimus Roe peering point in WA?
>
>  We have a Uecomm fibre which terminates there – and due to the age
> of the link, noone [who still works] at Uecomm seems to know how to
> get in (despite it being organised by Uecomm in the first place).
>
> Tom

Matthew Moyle-Croft Internode/Agile Peering and Core Networks
Level 5, 162 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA 5000 Australia
Email: mmc at internode.com.au    Web: http://www.on.net
Direct: +61-8-8228-2909		     Mobile: +61-419-900-366
Reception: +61-8-8228-2999        Fax: +61-8-8235-6909