[AusNOG] Septimus Roe, WA peering point?

Warrick Mitchell warrick at staff.iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 31 11:16:18 EST 2009

Hi Tom,

I am not aware of a peering in Septimus Roe. The only peering point in WA is WAIX which is located in QV1.

Cheers,
Warrick

On 31/03/09 6:16 AM, "Tom.Minchin at csiro.au" <Tom.Minchin at csiro.au> wrote:

Hi guys,

 Does anyone have access to (or can tell me who to ask for access to) the Septimus Roe peering point in WA?

 We have a Uecomm fibre which terminates there - and due to the age of the link, noone [who still works] at Uecomm seems to know how to get in (despite it being organised by Uecomm in the first place).

Tom

--
Regards
Warrick Mitchell

Level 5, East Point Plaza, 233 Adelaide Terrace, Perth 6000
ph: 08 6263 3845 fax: 08 9221 8898
email: warrick at staff.iinet.net.au <mailto:warrick at staff.iinet.net.au>