[AusNOG] [LINK] [ISOC-AU-mems] Happy Birthday ... AARNet

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Sat Mar 14 11:38:58 EST 2009

I specifically remember a slip connection to Hawaii growing from 1200
bps to 2400 bps preceeding the 56Kb frame relay connection.
And I first remember the 2400 Baud connection circa 1985 and I think it
was driven by Phil Mcrea from Ansto and paid for by CSIRO.
I believe that Melb, Syd universities connected to Ansto to obtain their
feeds.

But sorry no links.

Tom