[AusNOG] Video of PPC-1 being loaded onto the ship

Dale Shaw dale.shaw+ausnog at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:35:34 EST 2009

Hi Bevan,

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Bevan Slattery
<Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com> wrote:
> PPC-1 is coming - and so is cheaper internet bandwidth for all
> Australians.  A big thanks to the cornerstone customers who are
> responsible for helping make this dream become a reality.

I'm a long way from understanding how it all works, but I must say I'm
glued to the progress site -- it's absolutely fascinating and the
scale of it is mind blowing. I'm sure I speak for most when I say we
really appreciate the insight you're allowing.

At the risk of using a cliché, that's awesome.

(..and in reference to those cable-spooler guys; wow, I thought
aspects of *my* job were tedious!)

cheers,
Dale