[AusNOG] US Colo ?

dasmo dasmo at dasmo.net
Fri Jun 12 13:00:42 EST 2009

i found this after looking for two seconds on webhostingtalk.com

if you spend a bit of time on there you'll find something.

     * Quad-Core Xeon X3220 2.4 GHz, 8MB L2 Cache
     * 6 GB Ram
     * 500 GB Sata hdd (RAID1 + $35/mo)
     * 3000 GB monthly bandwidth (unmetered available)
     * 6 ips
     * Buy Now- $149/mo, $0/setup