[AusNOG] Optus Abuse Contact

craig at askings.com.au craig at askings.com.au
Fri Jul 17 14:21:55 EST 2009

Hi Curtis,

I find fail2ban a handy app to deal with those kind of problems. I use it
for people doing dictionary attacks against my sip boxes.

http://www.fail2ban.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Good luck in your quest for a contact at Optusnet. Unfortunately the
network engineers I knew there have since moved on.

Craig.