[AusNOG] Equinix Outage

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at serversaustralia.com.au
Thu Jul 2 22:19:58 EST 2009

Joel,

Interesting, we have spoken with our Account Manager don't you worry.  We
have about 11 or so racks scattered around SY1 in clusters and luckily we
got away quite well today but I feel sorry for the others who didn't such as
MNF/Symbio, PT, Optus etc.

Apparently the reports of SY2 issues were a mistake from the AP NOCC

Kindest Regards,

Nathan Brookfield

Systems Administrator

IT Operations
The One Provider Group Pty Ltd

Direct:                    (02) 4307 4206

Fax:                         (02) 4307 4201

Network Ops:       (02) 9037 4343

Web:                      http://www.serversaustralia.com.au

Office Address:    2/2 Teamster Close, Tuggerah NSW 2259

Postal Address:    PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259

e-mail_signature