[AusNOG] Issues at Equinix

Warrick Mitchell warrick at staff.iinet.net.au
Thu Jul 2 11:38:26 EST 2009

This was the last message we got from them. Although it's not impacting us.

INCIDENT NOTIFICATION
This is an incident notification from Equinix. Details as follow.

IBX..................................:SY1 at Unit B, 639 Gardeners Road, Mascot, Sydney, NSW 2020, Australia
Ticket Reference............:203581
Incident Details................:A facility alert has been generated on 2-July at about 10:56 Local Time. It is suspected that this has affected the power supply to MMR affecting the cross connect.

Status Update....................:Equinix engineers are now working to identify and resolve the issue. We will keep you posted of the status within 30 minutes.

We will provide updates on the incident every 30 min.

Additional details may follow. Logon to the ESP portal at https://esp.ap.equinix.com to view updates.This email is sent to PPOC and TEC contacts only. Your instructions to other relevant parties would be highly appreciated.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Best Regards,
NOC Team
Equinix AP Network Operations Center|Equinix Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. Company Registration No.: 200210224C
E-mail: ap-noc at ap.equinix.com|Fax: +65 6820 2012|Phone: +65 6723 8833|Standby: +65 6873 9243|For calling from within Australia: 1800 33 2000

Cheers,
Warrick