[AusNOG] AusNOG-03 Programme

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com
Sat Aug 8 22:41:28 EST 2009

David,

Can I say an amazing well done on the Ausnog 03 program.  What a
fantastic line up of people, particularly the keynotes.  I know how much
effort you put into this event for no personal reward.  Whether other
members on this list appreciate the massive amount of effort you have
and continue to put in for the industry's benefit, I can say I really
appreciate it.

Thank you again for your commitment to the Ausnog and the industry in
general.  An absolute cracker of an event mate.

Cheers

[b]