[AusNOG] Reply to list or sender ?

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Fri Aug 7 22:35:23 EST 2009

On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 10:09:48PM +1000, David Hughes wrote:
> You know, the number of complaints I get about the "reply to list"
> setup is amazing.  I also think it's not ideal.  I'd be happier with
> the list setup with reply to sender (as is nanog, c-nsp, ietf etc etc
> etc).   Thoughts?

If you reply and don't have the patience (or peace in your heart :-)
to check who you are sending it to, you should not have replied.

Reply-to-sender gives such a huge amount of people in the To and
Cc fields after two or three days into a conversation :-)

Edwin
--
Edwin Groothuis		Website: http://www.mavetju.org/
edwin at mavetju.org	Weblog:  http://www.mavetju.org/weblog/