[AusNOG] What?

John Lindsay jlindsay at internode.com.au
Mon Apr 27 15:33:02 EST 2009

Nemertes was contracted by  Internet Innovation Alliance which is
backed by AT&T.

It's an anti-net neutrality puff piece from 2007.

I'm guessing that either someone in DBCDE sees value in pushing this
angle so they can come out later this week and say "See, this is why
we need the RuddCom NBN Co.

This was the first result from an appropriately paranoid Google search:

http://www.ipdemocracy.com/archives/002770what_bandwidth_apocalypse_verizon_tests_100_gbps.php

jsl