[AusNOG] Fwd: 2010 APNIC Fee Schedule - Call for comments

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Apr 6 12:43:18 EST 2009

New fees look fairer to me, always been an advocate of user pays, those
with only /18 should never pay the same as those with 4 times that
number of addresses, as i'm sure those paying for 131K ips would be
annoyed at not paying less then someone with 500K ips.

I wear my flame suite all the time so bitch  away :->