[AusNOG] [Fwd: Re: Go Vocus (Sad pants for AAPT)]

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Thu Apr 2 11:05:16 EST 2009

On 02/04/2009, at 9:20 AM, Mark Smith wrote:

>> I am, hereby proposing that there be a hat eating session at the
>> conference this year :-)
>>

> A hat could be a bit dry, I'd recommend some chocolate sauce and may
> be
> a glass of water as a chaser :-)

If we have a hat eating session at AusNOG-03 it certainly won't be a
water chaser !!!!     That's just not how we do things ;-)

And, regarding AusNOG-03, we are putting the last touches on the
planning for this years event.  We'll announce the details in the next
couple of weeks.

Thanks

David