[AusNOG] Hardware needed for Thailand.

Richard Ham rich-lists at edit-co.com
Tue Sep 2 11:29:40 EST 2008

Bruce,

Two points - buy in Thailand... Esp if you have a thai company behind you,
the gear from (even the "average") wholesalers is about 20 to 40% cheaper
than oz wholesalers. Retail at Pantip or Fortune town tends to be approx
wholesale in oz....

Secondly, I've noticed that the trend seems to be towards HP. As always
YMMV! I haven't experienced Dell support in Thailand yet.....

As with anything in Thailand, if you speak Thai (Sawaade Krup!) you'll get a
lot further than if you speak English.

With Regards,

Richard