[AusNOG] Soul/TPG NOC contact

McDonald Richards macca at vocus.com.au
Wed Oct 15 09:17:02 EST 2008

You have a /24 routed to a residential DSL service.?

Their NOC used to have an INOC-DBA phone (dial 9942 on it if you're a user)
- otherwise they have a few engineers on the list here who I'm sure will
respond to you. From what I can gather they still run separate networks even
though TPG advertise Soul prefixes.

Macca