[AusNOG] Primus BGP support

Mark Prior mrp at mrp.net
Fri Nov 7 21:37:15 EST 2008

Sean K. Finn wrote:
> For AAPT,
>

> I’m pretty sure that for standard BGP changes, i.e. through the AAPT
> Customer portal, A human at AAPT makes the changes, then the BGP changes
> get rolled out at midnight / 1am ish.

Unless they have changed it since I wrote it (and I doubt it :-) then on
the configuration front it does take approval from a human. That was
there to catch typos and the like as the IRR whois information is
eyeballed against the customer supplied data. If the engineer approves
then the automated process takes over and rebuilds the filters.

Mark.