[AusNOG] Contact for AS38835, Symbio Networks

Martin Barry marty at supine.com
Mon May 12 12:08:22 EST 2008

If there is anyone on list that is the best person to contact in regards to
your network not accepting traffic from AS17732 and/or our ranges across
PIPE Sydney, please contact me offlist.

There are personal details in WHOIS which I will try shortly, but just
checking in case there is a better contact available.

cheers
marty

--
"Picture if you will, hundreds of Cisco switches, galloping wildly across
the server room, the herd turning as one to avoid the wily sysadmins

alt.sysadmin.recovery - <KsmdnWRWsshmoNvYnZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d at comcast.com>