[AusNOG] native v6 transit?

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Tue Mar 18 20:53:49 EST 2008

David J. Hughes wrote:
> Hey
>
> Optus offers v6 transit.
Do you know what AS?  Neither 7474 or 7473 have any routes at the moment
- Optus have a /32 but it's not in the routing table neither are Singtel's.

bdr1.adl6>sh bgp ipv6 unicast regexp _7474_

bdr1.adl6>sh bgp ipv6 unicast regexp _7473_

bdr1.adl6>

NTT do for sure in Oz.

Telstra AS1221 only has their own space routed (hilariously we see them
via peering in the US).

MMC