[AusNOG] OPTUS BGP Communities

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Sat Jun 21 01:38:24 EST 2008

.. don't suppose people would be interested in documenting which providers
implement which communities on a wiki page or something?

I'm sure the larger providers already know whats going on and/or know who
to ask to find out, but there's bound to be smaller providers and interested
parties (eg, me) who would like to have this sort of stuff handy.

adrian