[AusNOG] Small Pipe BNE/Agile issue

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Sun Jun 15 10:58:58 EST 2008

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 10:30:13AM +1000, David J. Hughes wrote:
> Personally, I feel that increasing the impact your AS has on my
> routing table in an attempt to subvert my routing policy and force me
> to send my traffic in a way you want to dictate is anti-social.

Just because you and him have two conflicting policies with regarding
to route-advertisement and route-acceptance doesn't make it anti-social
behaviour, it is just conflicting policies. No need to call names
or to put labels on people.

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org