[AusNOG] tap tap is this thing on?

David J. Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Wed Jun 11 09:26:58 EST 2008

Hi

Yes, AusNOG is alive and well.  We are in the planning stages of
AusNOG 2.  The initial event in Sydney last year was a huge success.
This years meeting is being held at the Sydney Convention and
Exhibition Centre at Darling Harbour on August 21 and 22.  Hope to see
you there.  Further announcements will be made to this list as we get
closer to the event.

David