[AusNOG] tap tap is this thing on?

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Wed Jun 11 08:11:59 EST 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 09:04:31AM -0700, vijay gill wrote:
> Hello, just thought I'd drop a line here and ask if ausNOG is getting
> resurrected, like NZNOG?  I got a mail from someone with ausnog but the spam
> deletion got to it before I realized that it was not spam, but it piqued my
> interest in the forum.

http://www.ausnog.net/pipermail/ausnog/2008-June/thread.html shows
some activity, but what is more important:

http://www.ausnog.net/pipermail/ausnog/2008-June/001136.html

    The organisers of the highly successful AusNOG-01 are proud
    announce the dates for AusNOG-02. This year will we be holding
    AusNOG at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre at Darling
    Harbour (Sydney, Australia) on August 21 and 22, 2008. As APNIC
    26 in on the following week in NZ we selected this time to help
    maximise international travel plans.

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org