[AusNOG] DC1 Transit

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Thu Jan 17 20:21:26 EST 2008

Hello Everyone,

I have contacted a number of companies off list, but have been met with a frustrating lack of response.

I hace a client looking for transit in DC1, charged per gig. They need a /24 netblock and approximately 50GB of traffic, looking to expand rapidly over the course of the next 12 months. If ANYONE can help me, please feel free to contact me on or off list.

Providers who peer with PIPE Brisbane are preferred, but at this stage the most competitive price will win.

Oh, and no game-servers - this is for residential internet access and related services (mail, RADIUS and DR for those) only.

Curtis