[AusNOG] Looking for visually impressive server racks

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Thu Jan 10 17:33:55 EST 2008

Hey Skeeve,

I can't believe I'm about to suggest this but... why not try some of those cool looking Sun racks with the perforated fronts and put some white neons in the bottom/sides.

Remember, all server rooms are lit by floor-mounted blue LEDs and soft LED downlights in front of each cabinet, just like in the movies - this is, of course, part of Equinix's build plan ;)

Regards,

Curtis