[AusNOG] BSA Act part 3 (Filtering)

Campbell, Alex Alex.Campbell at dtdigital.com.au
Wed Jan 2 15:09:07 EST 2008

> "Impossible" problems are fruitless endeavors to pursue,
> resulting in the waste of an otherwise promising career
> on worthless busywork.

The people doing the worthless busywork on the fruitless endeavor will
be ISP staff rather than the politicians themselves.  So I can't imagine
why the politicians would be concerned that the task is impossible - as
long as they are publicly seen as "doing something" about the perceived
problem.

We have entire government agencies whose sole purpose is to do worthless
busywork on fruitless endeavors.  This does not appear to trouble anyone
in Canberra.