[AusNOG] APNIC Executive Council Election

James Spenceley james at vocus.com.au
Sat Feb 16 16:54:48 EST 2008

Hello All,

As David mentioned I'll be presenting the proxy votes in Taipei and
wanted to encourage everyone to get their proxies back to David.

For those of you who have been to APNIC elections, you'll understand
what we are up against, the organizational voting blocks of the bigger
Asian countries is formidable. The big chance we have to get our
representation comes from the vast numbers of Small members we have in
Australia.

Surprisingly Aussie small members alone account for roughly 10% of all
APNIC votes.

I've listed all the Small/Medium members at the end of this email, if
you're on the list take a couple of minutes to get the proxy form back
to David, and if you notice one of two of your customer/friends please
take the opportunity to send them the proxy form and details of the
election.

It is likely that during David's term we will see the practical
exhaustion of IPv4 address or certainly the effects of imminent
exhaustion. Australia has had a very checkered and interesting history
in regards to resource allocations and as older service providers will
no doubt remember policy changes are likely to effect AU/NZ most of
all. Remember .au alone accounts for over 30% of all APNIC members, so
getting an ISP representative is vital.

--
James
CEO

.au Domain Administration
1. Net Pty Ltd
3GIS Pty Ltd
45RU Pty Ltd
Ace Internet Services Pty Ltd
ActiveNet Pty Ltd
Adam Link Pty Ltd
Affinity Internet Pty Ltd
Alcatel Australia
Allegro Networks Pty Ltd
Amnet IT Services Pty Ltd
AMP Services Ltd
Amtac Professional Services Pty Ltd
Anchor Systems Pty Ltd
ANS Communications Pty Ltd.
Astron Communication and Information Services Pty Ltd
AusRegistry Group
AussieHQ Pty Ltd
Aust Domains International Pty Ltd
Austar Entertainment Pty Ltd
Australia Internet Solutions Pty Ltd
Australia On Line Pty Ltd
Australia Power Control Systems
Australian Academic and Research Network
Australian Private Networks Pty Ltd
Australian Satellite Services
Australian Style Pty Ltd
BarNetwork Pty Limited
Betfair Technology Pty. Ltd.
BIGAIR
BlueMaxx Communications Pty Ltd
Bordernet Internet Pty Ltd
Brennan Voice and Data Pty Ltd
Bright Telecommunications Pty Ltd
Broadband Anywhere
BroadbandNet Pty Ltd
Broadcast Engineering Services
Bulletproof Networks
Buzz Broadband Pty Limited
Central Data Pty Ltd
Centrebet
Chariot Limited t/a Chariot Netconnect
Chilli Internet Solutions (Aust.) Pty Limited
Cinenet Systems Pty Ltd
Cirrus Communications
CITEC
CITU Pty Ltd
Clarinet Australia
Clever Communications Operations Pty Ltd
Community Telco Australia
Conceptual Internet Australia Pty Ltd
Conetix
Conexim Australia Pty. Limited
Connect Infobahn Australia
Corpita Pty Ltd
Country Energy Telecommunications
CSC Australia Pty Ltd
Cybercentral Pty Ltd
Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd
Cynergic Pty Ltd
D&M Technologies Pty Ltd
Data FX Online Pty Ltd
Datacom Systems
DAY3 PTY LTD
DCS Internet
Defence Science Technology Organisation
Department of Education Science and Training (DEST)
Digital Distribution Australia
Digital River Pty Ltd
Dolphin IT Pty Ltd
DOT Communications Pty Ltd
E.Tel Communications Pty Ltd
ECN Pty Ltd
Ecomtel Pty Ltd
Elders Telecommunications PTY LTD
Emersion Software Systems Pty Ltd
Empcom Pty Ltd
Ensyst Pty Ltd
Ergon Energy Telecommunications Pty Ltd
Ernst & Young Services Pty Ltd
Ethan Group Pty Ltd
Etherwave Networks Pty Ltd
ETSA Telecoms
E-Vision Internet Pty Ltd
G. James Australia Pty. Ltd.
G.P.A. Technology Pty. Ltd.
Georjen Pty Ltd
GetOnIt Pty Ltd
Global Connect Australia
Global Dial Pty Ltd
Global Info-Links
Gotalk Pty Ltd
Grapevine Ventures
HastingsTrust t/a Linear G
HGA IT & T Solutions Pty Ltd
HiTech Telecom Pty Ltd
Host Networks Pty Ltd
Hosting Shop
Hostway Corporation Pty Ltd
Hostworks Internet Services Pty Ltd
Hostworks Pty Ltd
Hotspotzz Pty Ltd
Hutchison 3G Australia Pty Ltd
Hyperlink Pty Ltd
I.T. Basecamp Pty Ltd
IBC
IBM Global Services Australia
IBM GSA Australia Ltd
ICO International Pty Ltd
IDXnet Computing Pty Ltd
Ilisys Web Hosting Pty Ltd
Illuminate Internet Services Pty Ltd
Infoplex Pty Ltd
Informed Technology
Ingenuity Hosting Pty Ltd
Integrated Vision
Integrity Network Solutions Pty Ltd
Intelligent IP Communications Pty Ltd
Internap Network Services (Australia) Co. Ltd.
InterNet Australis
Internet Solutions Pty Ltd
InterNex Australia Pty Ltd trading as Connexus Internet
INTERVOLVE
Intrapower Pty Ltd
IP Systems Pty Ltd
IPC Network Services Asia Limited
Ipera Pty Ltd
IPSTAR Australia Pty. Ltd.
Iseek Communications Pty Ltd
ISP Networks Pty Ltd
ISPhone Australasia Pty Ltd
ispOne Pty Ltd
IT System Management Pty Ltd
Kallistrate Pty Ltd
KBS Internet Pty Ltd
KDDI Australia
Koala Telecom (Australia) PTY LTD
Leading Edge Internet Pty Ltd
Legion.com.au Pty Ltd
Link Innovations Pty. Ltd.
LINKNET INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS
LiSP Pty Ltd
MACKAY COMPUTER SERVICES PTY LTD
Macquarie Bank
Macquarie Corporate Telecommunications
Making the Network for You Pty Ltd
Managed Solutions Pty Ltd
Mediadome Pty Ltd t/a United IP
Medicare Australia
MIBroadband Pty Ltd
Monash University
MoneySwitch Limited
Mort Bay Communications
National ICT Australia Ltd
National Payroll Systems
NEC Australia Pty Ltd
Neighborhood Cable
NEOIP PTY LTD
Net Logistics
Net Quadrant Pty Ltd
NetHighway Pty Ltd
NetRegistry Pty Ltd
Network Technology (Aust) P/L
NewSat
NTT Australia Pty Ltd
Ocean Broadband Limited
OMNIconnect Pty Ltd
ONEWire Pty Ltd
Orion Satellite Systems Pty Ltd
ourbrisbane.com
Oz Servers Pty Ltd
Pacific Wireless Pty Ltd
Perth IX
Perthweb Pty Ltd
PIPE Networks Limited
Pivit
Pivotel Group Pty Limited
Polyfone Telecom Pty Limited
PowerDSL
Prodigy Telecom
Project Eclectic R&D (SA) Pty. Ltd
QR
Qtech Business Systems
Quantm Ltd
QuickNet Internet Provider Pty Ltd
RA Printing Pty Ltd
RapidTel
Red Media Solutions Pty Ltd
RSL COM Australia Pty Ltd
Safecom Solutions Pty Ltd
Sanford Securities
Saunders Properties Pty Ltd trading as TSN Internet.com.au
SecureIP Pty Ltd
Servcorp Australian Holdings Pty Ltd
Silver Communities Pty Ltd
SIS Group Pty Ltd
Snoopa Community Geelong Pty Ltd
Sohonet Pty Ltd
Source Technology Pty Ltd
Spectrum Networks Pty. Ltd.
Spencer Gulft Telecasters Ltd
Spheritec Ltd
Spin Internet Services Pty Ltd
Symbio Networks Pty Ltd
Tech 2 U Pty Ltd
Tel. Pacific Pty Ltd
Telarus Pty Ltd
Telligence Pty Ltd
Telstra Enterprise Services Pty Ltd.
Thales Australia
Thomson Legal & Regulatory Limited
Touch TV Pty Ltd
TPP Domains Pty Ltd
TransACT Capital Communications Pty Limited
UeComm Pty Ltd
Ultra Serve Internet Pty Ltd
UniSky Pty Ltd
United Telecommunications Pty Ltd