[AusNOG] FW: Aust: 'Coonan seeks to censor the Web'

test test that_bad_guy at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:07:53 EST 2007

Why show concern over something that is never going to work and exposes
the gross lack of understanding of the Internet of the present
government...?

Because, firstly we all know too well what happens when someone get to decide what is and what is not legitimate!

And secondly , just because something is "never going to work" dosen't mean
it wont cost a lot of people pain and money.

(Forget Tor - think Sorbs)

;-)