[AusNOG] Melbourne Dark Fiber and Colo - Help

Notify @ Ettamogah notify at ettamogah.com
Wed Oct 31 11:59:47 EST 2007

Hey People (First time to Ausnog) :-)

I  need Dark Fiber from 228-230 Bay Street Brighton 3186 Melbourne to a
Colocation Datacenter near by to Brighton (Melbourne) to house our servers.

Just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction or works for a
Melbourne Datacenter/ Dark Fiber Carrier

-Needing a Dark Fiber Carrier for Melbourne (Currently talking to
Pipenetworks)

-Rack Space in a Melbourne Datacenter (Close to Brighton)

I am looking for a IT Consultant aswell

Cheers

On

Behalf of Ettamogah Entertainment Pty Ltd