[AusNOG] Webcentral - Hostmaster Contact

David Hooton david.hooton at platformnetworks.net
Wed Nov 21 18:21:27 EST 2007

Guys,

Thank you all for your responses, we appear to have solved the problem.

WC people - please accept some courteous feedback, this would be a great
time to consider developing a process for domains churning away and to train
your helpdesk staff.  The customer in question was planning on staying with
you for hosting, but as a result of this has churned both the domain and the
hosting.

Once again - thank soo much to everyone who contacted me after todays email
:)

--
Kind Regards,

David Hooton