[AusNOG] Webcentral - Hostmaster Contact

David Hooton david.hooton at platformnetworks.net
Wed Nov 21 15:19:18 EST 2007

Hi All,

I've had no response to my last post, does anyone on list know anyone
who does work for webcentral that can help us out with this?

It's getting very time sensitive as the clients domain is about to
expire, all we want to do is transfer the domain to another registrar,
but Webcentrals support team don't appear to be able to help us with
this.

Kind Regards,

David Hooton

General Manager