[AusNOG] A question for AAPT/UEcomm

Sean K. Finn Sean.Finn at ozservers.com.au
Fri Aug 31 14:14:32 EST 2007

For Uecomm,

Anything directly connected to AAPT, and AAPT itself goes in/out Uecomm
directly, for Brisbane at least. Not sure about other capitals.

Uecomm peers with pipe in Bris, Syd and Melb too.

For all other Uecomm routes, it will go generally go in/out Optus.

Not sure where the points of interconnect are or in which Capital, but
so far we're seeing state-by-state connectivity.

-Sean.