[AusNOG] A question for AAPT/UEcomm

Curtis Bayne curtis.bayne at neural.com.au
Fri Aug 31 13:33:06 EST 2007

Everyone,

While we're on the topic of AS2764, any idea if ueComm and AAPT have
a transit arrangement in Brisbane/Sydney? Data from AAPT/Connect in
Brisbane to 202.60.90.0/24 (and anything on the PacNet/ueComm transit
provided by HostingShop) currently goes via what appears to be an
Adelaide route, pushing latency into the ~50ms range.

Any idea on what's causing this?

Curtis

On 31/08/2007, at 12:03 PM, Shain Singh wrote:

> Alex,
>
> Give me a call and we can fix it.
>
> --
> Shain Singh
> Network Engineer
> AS2764
> p: 03 8414 5367

Curtis Bayne
Managing Director & Co-Founder

Neural Networks Data Services
The way information moves.
ACN 124 535 075

Mobile:  0409 - 344 - 968
E-Mail: curtis.bayne at neural.com.au

NOTE: This is a private email address. Please do not distribute it
without consent from its user.

Neural Networks is not responsible for any damages (including but not
limited to: loss of profit, downtime, injury or defamation) caused
either directly, or indirectly from the use or misuse of information
contained in or relating to this e-mail. Contents of this e-mail are
subject to the terms and conditions of data transit, covered by the
Neural Networks Acceptable Use Policy (available in electronic or
printed form apon request). If you are not the intended recipent of
this electronic mail message, you must destroy all copies of this
mail message (including backups, server-side logs, or any hard copies
you or a third party might have made) and notify the Neural Networks
Postmaster at postmaster at neural.com.au. Neural Networks will refund
any resonable costs incurred from notifying Neural Networks of a
misdelivered mail message, excluding mail messages that did not
originate from a Neural Networks mail server. It is the understanding
of the sender that you will not use Neural Networks services to
promote and/or deliver content that is excessively violent, racist,
sexually explicit or promotes illegal activity. It is also the
understanding of the sender that you will not use Neural Networks
services to promote and/or deliver content that promotes, provides
information regarding or encourages the use of pregnancy termination
services.