[AusNOG] Pipe Networks pullout from AAPT Datacentres - what now?

John Lindsay jlindsay at internode.com.au
Sat Sep 23 08:55:24 EST 2006

I can't even begin to describe the world of pain this has caused us.

It's easier to get the customers out of the data centre and into
somewhere that wants them.

I've even managed to find better commercial deals for primary rates
and that's the business AAPT wants.

I hope AAPT ends up with nice cool empty rooms.

jsl
--
John Lindsay - Carrier Relations Manager - Internode and Agile