[AusNOG] IPv6 Tech session at IPv6 Summit

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Mon Nov 27 13:39:30 EST 2006

Your URL doesn't work without the www. ;-)

...Skeeve

-----Original Message-----
From: ausnog-bounces at ausnog.net [mailto:ausnog-bounces at ausnog.net] On Behalf
Of Narelle Clark
Sent: Monday, 27 November 2006 1:31 PM
To: ausnog at ausnog.net
Subject: [AusNOG] IPv6 Tech session at IPv6 Summit

Someone just said to me off list that they would like to learn more about
IPv6 and suggested isoc-au should run something to help people learn about
it... so due to popular demand, I'm posting the info again. :-) apologies
for repetition but because we have full mailboxes I have to post again :-/

The second IPv6 Summit [see http://isoc-au.org.au/ipv6summit/ ] has the
first day (Mon 4 Dec) of the workshop set aside as a technical training
session, then the rest (5-6 Dec) of the program will cover all sorts of
implementation and business case issues.

Last year's was really good, so if you can make it do so, it is on next
week. You don't have to be "pro IPv6" to go, and the summit will be full of
people who've actually done it and the network there will be IPv6 native. So
you can actually try it and see what it *really* takes to make one.

We're also celebrating ISOC-AU's tenth anniversary at the conference dinner
and having the ISOC-AU AGM at the breakfast... so it's a good opportunity to
catch up with a bunch of aussie-isp-ers (in the true sense not the defunct
list sense!) while you're at it.

Cheers

--

Narelle