[AusNOG] IPv6 Tech session at IPv6 Summit

Narelle Clark narellec at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 13:30:55 EST 2006

Someone just said to me off list that they would like to learn more
about IPv6 and suggested isoc-au should run something to help people
learn about it... so due to popular demand, I'm posting the info
again. :-) apologies for repetition but because we have full mailboxes
I have to post again :-/

The second IPv6 Summit [see http://isoc-au.org.au/ipv6summit/ ] has
the first day (Mon 4 Dec) of the workshop set aside as a technical
training session, then the rest (5-6 Dec) of the program will cover
all sorts of implementation and business case issues.

Last year's was really good, so if you can make it do so, it is on
next week. You don't have to be "pro IPv6" to go, and the summit will
be full of people who've actually done it and the network there will
be IPv6 native. So you can actually try it and see what it *really*
takes to make one.

We're also celebrating ISOC-AU's tenth anniversary at the conference
dinner and having the ISOC-AU AGM at the breakfast... so it's a good
opportunity to catch up with a bunch of aussie-isp-ers (in the true
sense not the defunct list sense!) while you're at it.

Cheers

--

Narelle
narellec at gmail.com