[AusNOG] AusNOG 2021 Registration Open

David Hughes david at hughes.id
Wed Jun 30 12:12:17 EST 2021

I'm pleased to announce that registration for this year's AusNOG conference is now open.   AusNOG 2021 will be held at the Fullerton Hotel, Sydney on the 2nd and 3rd of September as a traditional, face-to-face event (following all applicable COVID-Safe protocols).  Come and join your industry peers for 2 days of fantastic content and professional networking.

We appreciate these are challenging times but hope to see you all in Sydney in September.  Registration is available via the AusNOG web site at

https://www.ausnog.net/

Regards,

David on behalf of the AusNOG Board