[AusNOG] spacex starlink testing help?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 00:44:43 EST 2021

I am curious if there is anyone out there fiddling with or interested
in starlink at this point?

We (bufferbloat.net) are fiddling with some enhancements to the
sch_cake[1]  algorithms to better handle some of the idiosyncrasies of
this new network.

Even if you don't have a starlink terminal yet, trying to test for
better utilization and fq at really large RTTs (planetwide) is on our
agenda, so having a test source (in addition to sinks) for our test
suites in oz over both ipv6 and ipv4 would be wonderful to have.

If you can help, please contact me off-list.

[1] https://arxiv.org/abs/1804.07617

--
Latest Podcast:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6791014284936785920/