[AusNOG] Unable to reach equinix singapore

kijush.maharjan at gmail.com kijush.maharjan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 15:34:38 EST 2021

Thank you everyone for sharing the info from your side.

I got to know from my provider aussie broadband that the public ip of my home connection was blocked somewhere but haven’t yet received the root cause.

I request if anyone here from aussie broadband is available and can assist me to fine out the root cause.

Regards,
Kijush