[AusNOG] Unable to reach equinix singapore

Jarryd Sullivan Jarryd.Sullivan at team.aussiebroadband.com.au
Fri Jul 9 15:37:13 EST 2021

Hi Kijush,

I'll ping you off-list about this one.

Regards,

Jarryd Sullivan
­

On 9/7/21, 3:05 pm, "AusNOG on behalf of kijush.maharjan at gmail.com" <ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net on behalf of kijush.maharjan at gmail.com> wrote:

    Thank you everyone for sharing the info from your side.

    I got to know from my provider aussie broadband that the public ip of my home connection was blocked somewhere but haven’t yet received the root cause.

    I request if anyone here from aussie broadband is available and can assist me to fine out the root cause.

    Regards,
    Kijush