[AusNOG] Tax Office investigation call scams from 0413 204 336

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Wed Jan 13 11:26:14 EST 2021

There all superstitious as anything tell them your a voodoo shaman and
your going to put the kibosh on them.  It's scares the life out of them
I bet it wrecks there entire day.

matt

On 13/1/21 11:21 am, Noel Butler wrote:

> Yep, they been doing this for ages on fixed line, which was great for
> a while, they started using a prefix thats not in use by the ACMA dial
> plan reqs, created a rule and sent them all to 07 3073 1614, our mate
> Lenny entertained them for a bit :)
>

> On 13/01/2021 10:06, Matthew Matters wrote:
>
>> Have you tried to call the numbers back? The latest bright idea is
>> spoofing numbers thst see not real numbers, when you try and call it
>> tells you the number is disconnected etc
>> Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 02 8916 8101     Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299     matt at spectrum.com.au
         ABN 66 090 112 913      Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
*/