[AusNOG] Melbourne Primus/Vocus datacenter at 55 King closing

DaZZa dazzagibbs at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 19:33:20 EST 2021

Haven't seen any notice, but I'm sure as hell going to be hitting my
account rep up on Monday, because I'm pretty sure I've got at least half a
dozen services that run through there in one way or another.

Thanks for posting.

I guess Vocus is more concerned about so showing off for their new owners
(or potential owners if the deal isn't done yet) than bothering with
customer service anymore.