[AusNOG] auDA help

TWIG Security support at twig.com.au
Thu Jul 30 19:43:51 EST 2020

Good luck Greg!
The "Support" for AUDA seems to be a answering service only from my
experience calling them today.  Take a message and maybe pass it on to
Afilias support.

I have been trying to get Telstra, WebCentral and AUDA propagation
problem sorted to no avail either.

Tomorrow if no luck I am registering a new domain for my client.

Cheers,

Mal