[AusNOG] Telstra AS1221/4637 RPKI update

Mark Duffell mark at duffell.net
Mon Jul 27 11:01:37 EST 2020

Hi all,

Just a quick update to our previous RPKI post in February.
Telstra AS1221 have now completed implementation of RPKI ROV and are now dropping Invalids from our upstream, peer and customer networks. Telstra AS4637 are also underway with their ROV roll-out.

It’s been great to see other networks on-list who’ve contributed to RPKI adoption in the region. Also thank you to the various networks we reached out to who were able to create ROA’s and/or help resolve ROA Invalid’s (pesky max-length mismatches!)…still plenty of unknown prefixes that would love to have ROA’s created for them though!

-Mark Duffell
AS1221