[AusNOG] Replies off list regarding a small problem regarding bigpond email password recovery

Russell Langton russell3901 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 13:46:08 EST 2020

Hi Phil,
This is a difficult one as it needs to be an authorized request for
resetting any user passwords as it could be your mum, cousin or someone you
are emailing.
I'll send you an email so we can start some discussions on how this user
could go though the correct procedure to ensure this is completed in a
secure authorized manner.