[AusNOG] Anyone have any ancient Bay 5000/5399's lying around?

rich-lists at edit-co.com rich-lists at edit-co.com
Fri Sep 20 10:20:51 EST 2019

Wow, that's really bad timing. I have only just (in the last 4 weeks)
cleaned out the 'history cupboard' and pegged a US Robotics Total
Control (?) chassis fully loaded with PRI and 56k modules, a Cisco 3640
with digital modem modules, the very down and out AS5200 and all the
rest of the crap^H^H^H^H stuff left over from the early 2000's... I
fired the AS5200 up and marveled at the limitations of the 11.2 IOS
without any IPv6.

I had a few moments of silence to honor the technology of old.