[AusNOG] FTTC

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Wed May 1 14:10:06 EST 2019

Hi,

The NetComm FTTC/FTTdp devices, that I believe are in use by NBN, can be
fed by fibre or HFC, depending on the unit. Logically, fibre would be the
preferred connection method.

Jamie

On Wed, 1 May 2019 at 12:31 pm, Philip Loenneker <
Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au> wrote:

> Do you mean HFC?
>

> Regards,
>
> *Philip Loenneker | Network Engineer** | TasmaNet*

Jamie Lovick <-> IT Consultant <-> AU <-> +61-4-1479-1681
                                -> US <-> +1-8018-4-52643 (JAMIE)
                                -> FR <-> +33-9-7073-0340
Doof.org                        -> Em <-> jalovick at doof.org