[AusNOG] Fwd: PJCIS: REVIEW OF THE MANDATORY DATA RETENTION REGIME, INVITATION TO MAKE A SUBMISSION

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 17:05:52 EST 2019

Submissions close 1st July for those so foolhardy as to throw their random
stream of consciousness into the void of Dep't Home Affairs' accountability.

And when you throw your random stream of consciousness into the void, the
void throws its random stream of consciousness back at you, or something.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins