[AusNOG] *** STOP THREAD *** Sexual Harassment at AUSNOG Industry Events

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Sun Sep 30 12:46:25 EST 2018

Bevan,

Any allegation of sexual harassment is a very serious matter and I encourage you to raise these issues with the appropriate authorities.  The police are in the best position to deal with such allegations.   If I can be of any assistance please don’t hesitate to contact me directly, off-list.

To the members of the list - I’m sure any of you would agree that any form of sexual harassment is not acceptable.   As such, there is no reason for you to follow-up to Bevan’s post.  There is nothing to debate here.  Please note that this is a STOP THREAD post.  Please see the list charter below if you do not understand your obligations with relation to a STOP THREAD.

https://www.ausnog.net/mailing_list/charter

David